Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Great song, great scenes!

Loved it! Thanks for the Merry Melony tribute. I'm working on part 2 again, I swear........it just may not be what anyones expecting...

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Motion Capture kills animators

Motion Capture pisses me off. I'd appreciate it more if your 10 inch dolls didn't move like people that weighed 130lbs. Also. There is no point to any animation without story. Tacking on something like "music is the universal language for everything" in the end doesn't work, because nothing during any of the movie suggested that theme. Great display, although little actually animation was done. (I saw some swirlies move around one of the characters...that was cool.)

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

Wow, great job!

Great stuff man, really.
At first my concern was that this would come off as glorification to some (idiots). But as the movie progressed, I found the real beauty of this short -- it made me think about specifics of the event, the true harsh reality of that terrible confrontation.
I learned about the mindset of the kids, and what actually (may have) happened in those doors. What is absolutely most important in all animation is that it leaves a lasting impression, and this one passes on that note with flying colors.
Technically, there were some great things. Your drawing style is strange but nice. One thing you should look out for next time -- cut down a second off the end of some of your cuts. For instance, the shooter walking down the hall. It was slow paced in places it didnt need to be.
But great stuff, music choices, the acting fit the mood, cool poses. (the kids by the tree, magnificent!)
I've typed enough. Good shit. :D

Domestic Dispute Domestic Dispute

Huh

Weird how you only use mods and mod sound effects. Ever used megazeux before?

LisVender responds:

Yes! I'm a huge MZX fan. Unfortunately my computer can't work with it anymore. I'm a big mod fan, though, and I've even composed a few of my own. There's an MZX game that I started but never finished, so I think I'll make it as a Flash movie with MZX graphics. Look for it soon :)

smart stick adventure! smart stick adventure!

hnmmmm

A complete ripoff of OUT OF THIS WORLD.
thats why I like it.

Golden Donkey part 1 Golden Donkey part 1

Nice, nice.

This game is really cool. Although at times it seems as though not much work was put into it, I laughed. "You expected an insult fight?" That line indicates the author knows its like monkey island. I had a feeling it was supposed to be monkey island. Common people, we're not all steven spielburg with a 40 million dollar budget.